- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
– Always have a diverse panel when recruiting with females and ethnic minorities included.
– Standardise the format, questioning and feedback of your interview process.
– Open up more internal roles and always give the opportunity to the whole organisation rather than just one individual in your team.
– Hold the agencies you recruit with accountable to heling you improve your D&I across the desk.
– Soften the language you use in job descriptions and make it more inclusive.
– Take out elitist language around education and schools. Encourage people from different paths to apply for jobs.
– Target a diverse range of schools and universities with your graduate programmes, with diverse representation from your firm and overcoming old stigmatisms of working in trading.
– Have a mandate for X percentage of females and ethnic minorities in trading.
Read the discussions and comments from the Finance Hive Community and post a question to get your answers!