• Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

FX Connect does what you want it to do. Gives you comfort that everything will work especially over the last few months of volatility. In most parts if you have any issues you know who to go to to ask and get answers. For me I know it is robust and it should hold up in most situations.

Anonymous
      Participant

They do look to accommodate and are easy to work with, it is just the speed of response and communication that could be improved for a market leading platform. Sometimes I’m puzzled at why they are not doing things to advance their offering at speed. They are in the driving seat and we would all welcome it. We are happy to work with them on all of these developments. Can we use this forum to push this agenda?

Anonymous
      Participant

Whilst can be clunky they are reliable. The pivot to MTF has come with some opportunity cost. It would be great if we could all come together as a group and request for a drive to Quote time from them as well as a list trading of RFS sessions.

Anonymous
      Participant

What does anyone else think about their TCA clock? Especially across pairs it can take time to allocate and the TCA clock is still running even over a period of time you are executing i.e. 10 mins. It would be great if the system had a button from the banks so that they could be more accurate.

Anonymous
      Participant

They are a good solution for the most part but their partial allocations are a very challenging. When I’m trading NDF’s across currency pairs and a portion of the order gets done but the other portion doesn’t, tracking back on partial orders is time consuming and frustrating. This particularly challenging when it comes to Spot & Algo orders as they are difficult to get back in the system. Also when we automate spot we find it difficult Net this off. Anyone else?

Anonymous
      Participant

I wish they had a different approach when it came to releases. They release to everyone at once and it is not a spec for everyone’s needs. It can feel that these happen without telling us how to develop and use the updates.

Anonymous
      Participant

There are frustrations with development times. For such an established platform I would like them to be able to customise quicker. They should be more advanced especially as they have more info/data than others to do so i.e Currenex, Best X etc. It can still be clunky and momentum is slower than you’d hope for.

The Finance Hive
      Keymaster

Read the discussions and comments from the Finance Hive Community and post a question to get your answers!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.