29 March 2021 at 3:42 pm #1320
Frustrations and questions they had in common:
– Enhancement requests can be slow.
– Primary concern is that netting will consider.
– Little disappointed in automation – Bloomberg rule builder in equities and FI but its not in production for FX – why so slow?
– We want to see better integration with non-Bloomberg products.
– Bloomberg decides which LPs are on the platform – can we add some non-bank liquidity?
– Made a lot of enhancements to EMSX – FXGo is very simple and you can’t add extra columns. Add TCA data so you can use it knowing arrival price so you can hold it.
– We were promised that by the end of the year 80% of functionality in FXGo would be in EMSX – what is the current status of this?
29 March 2021 at 3:41 pm #1319
What they really like:
– You can enable brokers by specific account if you are an AIM client.
– Shows accounts you can trade with.
– Integration is good if you are using other Bloomberg products.
– Support and stability is good.
– Automation features are basic but easy to use and get the job done.
– Hooking up with other liquidity providers.
29 March 2021 at 3:41 pm #1318
A group of FX Go users spent 20 minutes talking about the platform, things they liked about it, and things they wanted to see improved. Here is a summary of the discussion with all contributions anonymised. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
29 March 2021 at 3:41 pm #1315
Read the discussions and comments from the Finance Hive Community and post a question to get your answers!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.