- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members of the US Equities Hive recently met online for a digital boardroom. On the call we discussed some of the key challenges and shared success stories around OMS integration. Aladdin were mentioned a few times, here is the feedback:
– Primarily a fixed income platform and they have more trouble than others integrating equity workflow especially when it comes to cent per share commission.
– Not as strong when it comes to integrated FX as other platforms
– Aladdin has lots of features which are user-configurable. But this can sometimes be to it’s detriment!
It means that sometimes things aren’t locked down the way they should be.
Do you have any questions or stories to share about Aladdin? Let us know below!
Read the discussions and comments from the Finance Hive Community and post a question to get your answers!