Some frustrations and suggestions for improvement shared by the group:
1. Sometimes benchmarking measures are inaccurate because of the pre-defined way they measure trade performance, especially on mids
SOLUTION: internally flag if there is a sizeable deviance.
2. Data provision is generally good but the next step is how to use the data to make meaningful decisions… what more can BestX do to make data based decision making easier and faster?
3. Time stamps! (see point 1).
4. Could there be greater automation on broker review side which is currently cumbersome and manual – BUY SIDE ALL AGREED CREATION OF A BROKER REVIEW PAGE ON BESTX WOULD BE EXTREMELY USEFUL.
5. Could there be clearer TCA outputs for peer data to analyse?
6. What about FX Options?