FX US – Pathways & Frameworks for Best Execution – Striking the Balance of High and Low Touch Trading: Digital Boardroom
13 May 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Zoom – EDT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (EDT).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of Trading, Managing Directors and C-Level Executives..
Tapping into the Hive mind and connecting our members to foster innovation and share experience in one of our highly focused and bespoke boardrooms.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Finance Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
- How to effectively utilize data feedback loops to determine execution paths.
- Deep diving into pre and post trade analysis to aid data driven execution.
- With such a wide variety of execution paths, what are other firms seeing as optimal and how are they measuring best execution?
- Weighing up relationship management – going from high touch to low/no touch trading.
- How can platforms aid in helping the buy side navigate these considerations?
- From execution flexibility and ease of use to benchmark reporting and analytics.
- When to automate
- Trade Automation and traditional voice trading: Pandemic showed importance of both
- Automation of execution decisions using Algo’s and analytics
- Dynamic revaluation of automated orders- AlgoWheel’s