FX US – Navigating the Fault Lines of Electronic Liquidity Channels: Digital Boardroom
4 May 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Zoom – EDT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (EDT).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of Trading, Managing Directors and C-Level Executives..
Tapping into the Hive mind and connecting our members to foster innovation and share experience in one of our highly focused and bespoke boardrooms.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Finance Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
- What are the best electronic channels through which to execute FX transactions?
- How are other firms weighing up the value of interacting with anonymous versus disclosed liquidity?
- Sharing experiences around navigating different liquidity pools at different times of day.
- Considering different aggressor strategies.
- Benefits of having a continuous pricing stream compared to RFQ?
- Can algos add value outside of Spot FX?
- Should buy side firms be managing their own liquidity pools or outsourcing this?