FX UMR: Digital Boardroom
22 April 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Zoom – BST
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: BRITISH SUMMER TIME (BST).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of Trading, Managing Directors and C-Level Executives..
Tapping into the Hive Mind and connecting our members to foster innovation and share experience in one of our highly focused and bespoke boardrooms.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Finance Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
Answering the big questions on OTC vs Cleared FX
- UMR Deadlines – what do internal roadmaps look like?
- When will pricing change between cleared and uncleared derivatives?
- Discussing the potential benefits of clearing and the internal/external drivers for the buy side
- Why can installing analytics around collateral and margin be value add?
- How are buy side fitting these solutions into workflow?
- What more do buy side need from clearing houses and solution providers in terms of functionality, support and education?