FX Trading Mexico, NDF Workflow & Electronification: Digital Boardroom
8 April 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Zoom – CST
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (CST).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for senior buy side stakeholders from global and regional long-only asset management firms, hedge funds, asset owners and corporates..
Tapping into the Hive Mind and connecting our members to foster innovation and share experience in one of our highly focused and bespoke boardrooms.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Finance Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
- How are desks in Mexico following technology trends in the global market to aid their FX execution and trading strategies to enhance their returns.
- Does the local market need customizable technology to align with the nuances of the local market?
- What are the existing barriers to the greater adoption of trading technology?
- Sharing success stories around how other firms have overcome these barriers.
- How can firms verify and quantify the benefits of deploying new technology solutions?