FX APAC – Increasing Data & Transparency through the Electronification of Emerging Market & Restricted Currencies: Digital Boardroom
3 June 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Zoom – SGT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: SINGAPORE TIME (ST).
FX trading across both emerging and restricted currencies has been slower to embrace electronification. However, the significant growth in FX volumes means the need to efficiently manage these flows electronically has grown. As such buy side leaders are looking to enhance their electronic capabilities across data and liquidity in these markets to enhance operational efficiency, improve transparency and reduce costs across the desk.
If this Digital Boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Finance Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
- eTrading in EM and Restricted Currencies
- Improving transparency
- Market Structure
Detailed breakdown of Roundtable topics:
eTrading in EM and Restricted Currencies
- Addressing the key challenges for EM and restricted currency trading- How are buy side heads maximizing their capabilities across both markets?
- How can you enhancing your electronic capabilities in spot and NDF trading across EM and restricted markets?
- Trading restricted market currencies with NDFs- Buy side usage and strategies
- How have desks bridged the gap from their FX TCA with the information they receive from custodians?
- What steps can you take to improve your data collection and TCA capabilities across these markets?
- How can the increased use of timestamps improve data transparency and reporting?
- How can electronification drive improvements help with allocations and spreads on each trade?
- How are other firms looking to maintain relationships with counterparties executing in these markets?
- Success stories around trading EM and restricted currencies electronically.