FX Algos Solution Spotlight: Digital Boardroom
7 April 2021
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Zoom – GMT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: GREENWICH MEAN TIME (GMT).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of FX Trading, Senior FX Traders, Heads of Trading Technology, Treasury from global and local long-only asset management companies, currency managers, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and corporates..
Solution Spotlights are an opportunity to get under the hood of a trading tool recommended to The Hive by our members. You will see how the solution is used and the functionality that the buy side find the most useful, and have the opportunity to ask the vendors any questions as a group, giving you insight into new solutions for the desk, and into how your peers are evaluating trading technology.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Finance Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
- How are desks in Mexico following technology trends in the global market to aid their FX execution and trading strategies to enhance their returns.
- Does the local market need customizable technology to align with the nuances of the local market?
- What are the existing barriers to the greater adoption of trading technology?
- Sharing success stories around how other firms have overcome these barriers.
- How can firms verify and quantify the benefits of deploying new technology solutions?